Monostable linear solenoids are electromechanical magnets with a linear direction of motion in
which the plunger is locked into one of the two end positions.
These solenoids magnetise the plunger so that it adheres to the
final position on the magnet frame.
Linear Solenoids ︱ Latching Solenoids︱Single direction keep Solenoids︱Open Frame Solenoids︱Intelligent locks Solenoids︱Laser engraving machines Solenoids---- DSK1037 (IR-CUT︱Solenoid Valve︱Solenoid pump︱ Electromagnets)
1. Basic size: plunger diameter—10mm, Length—37mm
1) Built in ferrite magnet
2) Linear Solenoids, monostable
3) Open frame design
4) Has self-keeping function after power-off
General Specifications of Latching Solenoids/Keep Solenoids
DC12V, below 65
3. Service life: five hundred thousand times (energized: 2s,
1) Simple structure, reliable action
2) Low power consumption
3) Connection parts of moving iron core can be designed to
This kind of Latching Solenoid is mainly used in laser engraving equipment, door locks, time
clocks and security devices.