Linear Solenoids︱Tubular Solenoids︱Push-Pull Solenoids︱Durable Type Linear Solenoids----DSO3864 (IR-CUT︱Solenoid Valve︱Electromagnets︱Solenoid Pump)
1. Basic size: ￠38mm, L64mm
2. General specification of the Linear Solenoids
|DC24V, below 65℃|
1) With tubular design
2) Operation: push or pull
3) Belongs to enclosed Frame Linear Solenoids
4. Life: 1 million times (Energized: 2s, De-energized: 2s)
1) Large magnetic force
2) The moving iron core uses PTFE surface treatment, high
adaptability to environment
3) Large output, quick response, long service life
It is mainly used in railway gate ban system.
How to select the Linear Solenoids?
1. How long is the stroke movement of the Linear Solenoid?
Travel in mm / inches
2. How much is the force requirements of the Linear Solenoid?
3. How much is the duty cycle of the Linear Solenoid?
On time / off time ratio
4. How is the working environment of the Linear Solenoid?
Ambient temperature / wet or dry / clean or dusty/ vibration / etc.
5. What is the power supply of the Linear Solenoid?
Voltage / AC or DC
6. What is the installation method of the Linear Solenoid?
Space envelope / mounting preference / plunger design
Our Solenoids & Electromagnets are “high performance” products designed for industrial
applications although in principle they are simple.
In case you cannot find the right product for your application
within our standard products, we are happy to adapt existing design
with respect to electrical or mechanical properties or develop
completely new products for you.